Skip to main content

4h Anniversary wish to my beautiful wife 2079/11/27



My dearest Wife's Churi,

Today marks our fourth anniversary, and I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. It feels like only yesterday that we exchanged our vows and promised to spend the rest of our lives together. Looking back at these past four years, I am filled with gratitude for every moment we have shared.

I want to take a moment to express my love and appreciation for you. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met, both inside and out. Your kind heart, gentle spirit, and infectious smile have stolen my heart and continue to make my life better every day.

I am grateful for your patience, understanding, and unwavering support through thick and thin. You have been my rock, my confidante, and my best friend, and I cherish every moment we spend together. I am in awe of your strength and resilience, and I am honored to be your partner in life.

As we celebrate our fourth anniversary, I am reminded of the many blessings that have come our way. We have built a home filled with love, laughter, and joy, and I am excited about all the adventures that lie ahead. I look forward to growing old with you, sharing our hopes and dreams, and creating more beautiful memories together.

Thank you for being the love of my life and for making every day brighter. I love you more than words can express, and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us.

Happy anniversary, my beautiful wife.

With all my love,
❤️❤️
Pushkar Magar

@pushkarchandana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday My wife 2078/12/27

As today marks a new age, I hope you experience new things in all positive aspects of your life. May this day bring the joy and affection you’ve shown me. You made me a happy person, and I can’t begin to say how grateful I am for all your impacts in my life. Happy birthday to you, my wife. I wish you long life, good health, and I say amen to all your secret prayers. Happy birthday to you, my Wife. Thank you for being the best lover, wife, and counselor. You have made so much effort to be sure I’m a happy better version of myself. You’ve taught me to grow better and encouraged me every single time I seem to slack. I hope this day brings much blessings and happiness to you, enjoy your day. My Churi❤️, you’re a year older today. You age in grace and in wisdom. You’re a rare gem that found your way into my life. My heart always awaited your coming. I guess that’s why you blew me away at an instant. I want to wish you many prosperous years here on the sand of time. You deserve t

Happy birthday Budi 2079/12/27

  Dear Wife Churi❤️❤️ On this special day, I want to wish you a very happy birthday! Today is a day to celebrate you and all that you bring into my life. You are my partner, my best friend, my confidante, and my soulmate, and I am grateful every day for your love and presence in my life. I am constantly amazed by the depth of your compassion, your intelligence, your creativity, and your kindness. You make me a better person, and I am so fortunate to have you by my side. As we celebrate your birthday, I want to express how much you mean to me. I am grateful for the joy and laughter you bring into my life, for your unwavering support, and for the love that we share. You are the center of my universe, and I cherish every moment we spend together. I hope that today and every day brings you happiness, love, and fulfillment. May your dreams come true and your heart be filled with joy. May the year ahead be filled with new adventures, new experiences, and new opportunities for gro

Long Romantic Love letter for Churi

My beautiful wife and me My love Churi, ❤❤ This is my unconditional love for you, from me to you. I love you, with all my heart. I will never stop loving you. You are my life, my world. Distance may keep us apart, but you will always and forever be embedded deep within my heart. If I could describe the love that I have for you, I would try and use lyrics of love songs and even the sonnets of Shakespeare and it would be impossible, because the love that I love for you is real, unconditional, everlasting and indescribable. You've had my heart and love from the day we met and you will have it forever. My promise to you is that you can always count on me. I will listen when you need it, give advice when you want it and bring a bottle of Champagne when that is what is required. I wish you each a life of love, health and happiness, and enough wealth to make you comfortable. Thank you for making my life so much more charming, adventurous and lovely. I love you so m