Skip to main content

Happy birthday My wife 2078/12/27


As today marks a new age, I hope you experience new things in all positive aspects of your life. May this day bring the joy and affection you’ve shown me. You made me a happy person, and I can’t begin to say how grateful I am for all your impacts in my life. Happy birthday to you, my wife. I wish you long life, good health, and I say amen to all your secret prayers.

Happy birthday to you, my Wife. Thank you for being the best lover, wife, and counselor. You have made so much effort to be sure I’m a happy better version of myself. You’ve taught me to grow better and encouraged me every single time I seem to slack. I hope this day brings much blessings and happiness to you, enjoy your day.


My Churi❤️, you’re a year older today. You age in grace and in wisdom. You’re a rare gem that found your way into my life. My heart always awaited your coming. I guess that’s why you blew me away at an instant. I want to wish you many prosperous years here on the sand of time. You deserve to live long and be blessed with all the good things of life. Happy birthday to the one who paints my sky blue. Without you, my life will be incomplete, and the world at large will be shallow. God bless the day I found you, it was such a happy day.


You were likened to be an angel, cause your attributes were beyond human comprehension. You love like no one. You give like no human. You’re a rare angel. I’m lucky to have found true love with you. Happy birthday my superwoman, the one who takes me to heaven and back. You created the safest place for me in your heart and that’s the place of love, my Churi❤️


I’m always thankful to God for blessing me with you. You have shown me, selfless love, worked hard to see that I’m a better version of myself. A love like yours is so rare, and it would be a shame to me if I can’t realize how lucky I am to have you. You mean everything and more to me, my love. Happy birthday to you, my rainbow, I hope this new age brings you as much love as you’ve shown me because you deserve it and even more.

Today isn’t just your special day; it’s also mine. It’s a day a unique person with a fabulous personality was born, and its a blessed day. Your presence in my life has filled it with so much joy and brightness. You’ve made my world better, and I can’t appreciate you well enough. You’re the perfect wife anyone could ever ask for in life. 

My Churi ❤️, you deserve all the happiness, peace, love and  joy in life. These and many more are all I wish for you on this special day of yours. I pray that your birthday will bring you all your good heart desires and may the good Lord continue to watch over you, guide you and favour you in all your endeavours. 
Happy Birthday to you, Budi❤️
#Dayachuri

@pushkarchandana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Budi 2079/12/27

  Dear Wife Churi❤️❤️ On this special day, I want to wish you a very happy birthday! Today is a day to celebrate you and all that you bring into my life. You are my partner, my best friend, my confidante, and my soulmate, and I am grateful every day for your love and presence in my life. I am constantly amazed by the depth of your compassion, your intelligence, your creativity, and your kindness. You make me a better person, and I am so fortunate to have you by my side. As we celebrate your birthday, I want to express how much you mean to me. I am grateful for the joy and laughter you bring into my life, for your unwavering support, and for the love that we share. You are the center of my universe, and I cherish every moment we spend together. I hope that today and every day brings you happiness, love, and fulfillment. May your dreams come true and your heart be filled with joy. May the year ahead be filled with new adventures, new experiences, and new opportunities for gro

Long Romantic Love letter for Churi

My beautiful wife and me My love Churi, ❤❤ This is my unconditional love for you, from me to you. I love you, with all my heart. I will never stop loving you. You are my life, my world. Distance may keep us apart, but you will always and forever be embedded deep within my heart. If I could describe the love that I have for you, I would try and use lyrics of love songs and even the sonnets of Shakespeare and it would be impossible, because the love that I love for you is real, unconditional, everlasting and indescribable. You've had my heart and love from the day we met and you will have it forever. My promise to you is that you can always count on me. I will listen when you need it, give advice when you want it and bring a bottle of Champagne when that is what is required. I wish you each a life of love, health and happiness, and enough wealth to make you comfortable. Thank you for making my life so much more charming, adventurous and lovely. I love you so m